A creepy/trippy picture of Hypno by request. This is my favorite Hypno picture of all time.
Chinese Zodiac by Junko Mizuno x Swarovski
I celebrated ~*Earth Day*~ by listening to some of my favorite episodes of Sparks Nevada Marshal on Mars today! And then I drew some stuff!
Drunk Croach is my favorite character sorry not sorry
more like terrifying back alley werewolf fisticuffs right
((holy shit long post SORRY AHAH))
Been in an oddly experimental mood with my old characters lately. Here’s a dump of some studies of Mia. Trying to see how much I can push her design and find something solid since I’ve got some plans for her.
Wow what a cute character!!!
make it rain, torben
I could have used this information over the last 29 years of my god damn life
My mom taught me to pack like this and she gets mad when I come to visit and sees that I don’t use it.
I need to remember this for uniforms.
Oh my god, I am learning this ASAP. HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS BEFORE?!
I want there to be a modern fantasy au just for these two to be best friends in and hide out together and figure out who they are and how to be happy
AH!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! I’VE BEEN STARIN AT THIS FOR SO MANY MINUTES JUST GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT I love it!! Thank you so much! ;A;
I like drawing cheesy not canon comics to try and cheer myself up
Woolcub - Black Sheep Pokemon - Fairy type
Howoolf - Big Wolf Pokemon - Fairy/Dark type
A fake sheep Pokemon and its evolution, using ” A wolf in sheep’s clothing” as a theme…
I’m fucking fascinated with this concept.
petition to get this into gen 7.
this is ingenius.
This is so clever.
This is the best fakemon i have ever seen and I need an entire team of them
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
More important facts about opossums:
1. Opossums, like cats, are meticulous groomers, resulting in them being one of the top predators for ticks in the wild. This make them an important deterrent in the spread of lyme disease.
2. The act of “playing dead” is not a conscious decision on the part of the opossum, but a defense mechanism that automatically activates when the animal is panicked. It might seem funny to you to see an opossum flop over, but you’re literally scaring them into fainting when you startle them, and potentially leaving them vulnerable to carrion eaters, so DON’T DO IT.
3. Opossums are not naturally aggressive, and will usually only bite as an absolute last resort if they feel cornered. They will hiss and drool and try to seem as intimidating as possible, but this is just an act, as opossums are terrible at physically defending themselves. Your dog is not in danger of being hurt by the “mean ol’ possum” because that fight is ALWAYS in the dog’s favor.
4. If you have to pick up an adult opossum, please don’t do it by the tail. It’s fine for babies and juveniles to hang from them, but as they get older, their bodies become too heavy and it puts a lot of strain on their muscles to be carried by the tail. You wouldn’t pick up a cat by their tail, so don’t pick up a possum that way either.
Anny Lipsync Test
It’s been a while since I posted any Chet ‘n Boyde stuff.
The top gal is Mallory, one of the newer gals to join the group. She was created on Jan 25th. After spending some time thinking over her character, I decided she’d be Pauly’s steady partner. I think they work well together.
Then we have a bundle of sketchbook doodles of the gals. The expression pages are pretty good examples of Pauly, Bobby and Carl’s personalities and quirks. Pauly’s sarcastic and grumpy nature, Bobby’s delicate and affectionate charm and Carl’s hot headed yet adorable spark.
Then I had to end it with a quick comic from last month inspired by a request to have Chet & Boyde in a “skunk situation.” Not what some might have immediately thought of. I’m calling the skunk fella Rick for now. I became pretty attached to him after designing him, so he’ll probably be one of the few male friends the main group hangs with. Also, this is a good example of how Chet is very quiet and shy with a lot of people, making Boyde approach them to ask the string bean’s questions. What dweebs.
god your facial expressions are just fabulous
I dig it.